Thursday, October 27, 2011

UFS111 - 4th Reflection Topic


- LIFE WITHOUT LIMITATION -


The main message from that video clip is sometimes life beats us down and we do not want to get back up, Nick said if we fall, get back up! This is because, it does not matter how we start, but it is how we finish it. So, are we going to finish strong? Nick Vujicic will !! He overcame his disability to live not just independently but a rich, fulfilling life, becoming a model for anyone seeking true happiness. I'm inspired after watched this video. It makes me to find my life's purpose despite whatever difficulties or seemingly impossible odds stand in my way. He radiates the warmth, happiness and sheer good humour that provides an amazing object lesson about being comfortable in my own body! If i fail, i wiil try again... if you fail, are you trying 2 try again? Human spirit can handle much more than realize!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment